With so many people in my life having birthdays coming up, I thought I would show you one of my go-to gifts, a Birthday in a Jar! It’s so cute and takes very little time to put together. So, the next time you need a quick and easy gift, look no further than the directions below!
For your convenience, I created the source list below. Some of the links are affiliate links. Which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps keep my blog up and running. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Source list & items needed:
2-quart wide mouth mason jar
a handful of paper crinkle
package paper straws
box of birthday candles
package of cupcake liners
1 cookie cutter
- I find it easiest to put the paper straws in the jar first.
- Then add the crinkle paper. Make sure to put it all around the base of the straws.
- Next, add the cupcake liners.
- Then add the candles.
- Now close the jar.
- Using one piece of ribbon, attach the balloons and cookie cutter to the neck of the jar. I like to use a double knot here.
- Again using a double knot, add several strands of ribbon to the neck of the jar.
- Using your scissors, curl the ribbon.
That’s it! So easy, right? Let me know if you have any questions!